Today I received on comment on my blog post that I have been honored with the Liebster Blog Award by Jessica at healthier, happy blog. To be honest with you I have never heard of it before, but I found out from Jessica at healthier, happy blog it is an award for inspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers. Thank you Jessica for visiting my blog and passing this award on to me.
"Liebster" means "Dearest" in German and the award is a "share the love arrangement" that is given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. There is a list of things that recipients are required to do upon receiving the award.
- Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am happy to award the Liebster Blog Awards to:
Jamie @ The House that built us
Amy @ Sew Incredibly Crazy
Katie @ Running with a Glue Gun
Jamie @ Not 2 Shabby Shop
Brittany @ Buttons, Birds and BS